Sunday, April 20, 2014

Grease Lightning












Happy Easter everybody! What better way to celebrate than to do a shoot? I wanted this to be a very contrasting, bold look. I love the idea of having a loud background with a simple, street style outfit. The 1950's greaser look seemed to be what I was going for. To cheese it up, I used the title "Grease Lightning" from the all time classic musical, "Grease". Now that the song is going to be stuck in my head for the next 100 years let's move on to the pieces featured.

My t-shirt with the black and white print is from Topshop. No, I have absolutely no idea who the people on it are. If someone could tell me that would be great.

The boyfriend jeans are thrifted Levi's, slightly ripped thanks to me. Also thrifted is the leather jacket, cat eye glasses, and believe it or not, the Louis Vuitton bag, which I picked up for $3.00.

Lastly, the metallic booties are from Aldo, one of the most beautiful shoe stores around.

No comments:

Post a Comment