Sunday, June 29, 2014

Orange Is The New Black


My new obsession is long sleeved mini dresses. Particularly authentic vintage ones. Where did this darling piece come from? Why the most extraordinary vintage store I have ever been to, Dolly Python. Dallas natives are very familiar with this store, of course. But still being new here I recently discovered it. They have everything from antique records, furniture, treasures of any kind, to jewelry, hats, shoes, and most importantly, vintage clothing. There is something for everyone. My dress is one of a kind, but that's the beauty of finding things like it. If you ever have the chance to visit Dallas, Dolly Python better be at the top of your to do list. You will find so many fascinating things. Check out their website http://dollypythonvintage.com/ and like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolly-Python/42629630395?sk=wall. I had a great time doing a shoot in this dress and I wanted to bring the true era of it to life. Here's the turn out:




Featured above: antique topaz ring, vintage gold purse.


 Featured above: round glasses from Love Culture






No comments:

Post a Comment