Monday, July 28, 2014

Embellished In Coral


I have a strong passion for feeling glamorous. I'm not a materialistic person, though I love to feel my very best. My favorite way of feeling glamorous is to experiment with different eras. Like my last post, I am very inspired by the roaring 20's.


This dress from Quiz Clothing is one of the most beautiful dresses I have seen. It's so intricately detailed with it's sequined embellishments and it's scalloped hem. The coral color is perfect for the summer. If you are headed to a Gatsby themed party this would be absolutely perfect for you! The link to this beauty is: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100002841.html.


The secret to finding the perfect jeweled up headpiece is to just simply use a necklace. This pearl headband (really a necklace) is from Charming Charlie, jewelry heaven for fashion lovers.


These shoes were actually given to me by my great grandmother. I am honored to be in possession of almost half of her wardrobe from the 20's of when she used to dance. These shoes were custom made for her in Italy and they are practically in mint condition. She inspires me everyday, especially when it comes to this style.


No comments:

Post a Comment