Monday, August 4, 2014

Nothing But A Dress


I may not have short hair or long legs, but I do love recreating photos of my favorite inspirations. This shoot is dedicated to the biggest inspiration in my life for fashion and acting, Marilyn Monroe. While going through old boxes the other day, my mom stumbled upon this 50's lace beauty that we didn't even know we had or why. So the obvious thing to do with it is a full blown photoshoot, right? That is just what we did, thanks to my inspiration behind it, Miss Monroe.















Finally (if you made it this far) here are the shots that motivated me to do this post:





Sadly these were all I could find. If only I knew where to see the rest of her shoot. If someone could give me a link that would be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment