Monday, September 8, 2014

The Runaway


This is a confusing time of the year trying to pick out what to wear. Is it still Summer? Or is it Fall yet? Well to answer your question, Fall doesn't officially start until the 22nd. Therefore, you can start mixing in fall colors into your end of summer wardrobe. My casual wear is always geared towards the 50's. It is the easiest to pull off to also get that Mad Men vibe to an outfit. 


My gloves, sunglasses, and shirt are all vintage. My skirt is from The Limited (a great store to get business wear). My shoes are Etienne Aigner pointed toe slingbacks. Why am I wearing white after labor day? Why am I not is the question. For those of you who still follow old school rules of certain fashion policies, you should loosen up and break out some white pieces to mix in this Fall. 




No comments:

Post a Comment