Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dallas Museum of Art - Day Trip


Last Friday I had a nice trip to the Dallas Museum of Art with my best friend Ryane and my mother. I was in awe at the beautiful masterpieces I was able to see for myself in person.Works of art you only read about in school and dream of seeing maybe one day at the Louvre in Paris. I'm very thankful to have access to this so close to home. Check out the pictures to see highlights of my favorite works there! 

But first, outfit details.





 Featuring vintage Salvatore Ferragamo heels.




















That just about sums up our visit! We spent three hours there and barely got a third of the way through the entire place. There is just so much to look at. I will be returning soon, it is worth every minute spent there.



2 comments: