Friday, May 29, 2015

On the Sunny Side of the Street


This has been a long anticipated post. I have been so excited to work with https://www.collectif.co.uk/. Their clothing in my opinion is some of the most authentic 40's and 50's reproductions in the world. They are based out of London and all of their pieces are essential and timeless to any wardrobe.

To go along with my outfit and beautiful dress from them, I decided to pose by a fire truck from 1948.


This particular dress is https://www.collectif.co.uk/polka-dolores-vintage-polka-dot-pencil-dress-p-vss150713b-c-green.html. It also comes in a pretty sky blue color. 


To compliment the dress I wore a broach, hat, gloves, handbag, and mink fur, which are all vintage. Then paired with my YSL heels. 






Later on in the day I went window shopping.




To finish off the day, I explored an old train. 





Thank you so much to Collectif and your wonderful package you sent me. I loved the cute little mirror and tote you sent with this gorgeous dress. I will continue to love your store forever. 



I was completely inspired by this polka dotted look of Chili Williams in this photo. 


My title was inspired by the classic song "On the Sunny Side of the Street". 

3 comments:

  1. Love this style! Any colour with polka-dots is great! And you look gorgeous in this outfit! :)

    Great set of pictures! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind feedback. :)

      Delete