Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Rose Colored Shorts


My Monday afternoon consisted of having a long awaited photo shoot with my good friend Jarrod Fresquez, who just so happens to be an amazing photographer. After being almost completely tossed around by the wind, here are my favorite shots.


Featured in this look is what appears to be normal red shorts BUT they aren't any ordinary red shorts. They are children's pajama shorts, probably a boys, that I found to fit me from a thrift store. I will now continue to look in the kid's section for more of these because they are so comfortable. 


As usual, the rest is vintage. I used an old polka dotted scarf as a bandanna. This is just a simple, casual day look for me, and there's not much to it. 







A BIG THANK YOU TO JARROD FOR THE AWESOME PICTURES. YOU'RE A FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER!


No comments:

Post a Comment