Saturday, October 18, 2014

Until The Last Of Days


It has been quite a while since I posted on here. I guess I have been too busy collecting vintage pieces for my blog, such as this entire outfit. Go figure. Just about everything you see are vintage thrifted pieces.


I wanted to keep this look very reminiscent of classic Christian Dior. He is one of my favorite designers and his 1950's clothing inspires me to keep his style as part of my daily routine.


Vintage kitten heels have become a staple in my wardrobe. You can wear them with just about anything. They are the perfect medium between flats and high heels. You can dress them up or dress them down.


Current obsession of mine: hunting for the perfect circle skirts. Due to my height of 4'10, I can't pull off long skirts like most average women. Thankfully for my vintage taste, it has been easy to find them in my exact size and length. 


Gloves need to be worn by everyone. Yes this is just my opinion and may be inspired by the Ebola outbreak, but who said we can't be fashionable while dealing with it? These aren't so protective, but they are vintage fingerless lace gloves so that's okay.




The other inspiration behind this look is found on the April 1st, 1950 cover of Vogue:


No comments:

Post a Comment