Thursday, April 30, 2015

D&M Magazine Launch Party


Last week we fashion students celebrated the launch of the new D&M Magazine. It was a evening filled with fashion, food, and friends. This up and coming magazine highlights everything from fashion and design, to merchandising and marketing. Our event location just so happened to be Anderson Studio, the photography studio of Randy Anderson who is known for shooting the covers of Time Magazine. Check out his fantastic work at http://www.andersonstudio.com/.


As usual, wearing vintage fur and accessories. 


Here is my very inspirational business professor, Mr. Conte. I have never enjoyed a class so much like I do with his and receive so much knowledge. I would like to thank him for putting on and working so hard on this entire event.


Now posing with the best friend and fellow fashion student, Ryane Delo. 


Ryane, Mandaichelle (also a fellow fashion student), and I. 


Photos of the amazing food and fashion are by me: 


Macaroons by my amazingly talented Art Appreciation professor Ms. Bell. Thanks to her I have increased my knowledge and love for art. Even a tower of macaroons by her looks like a masterpiece!

(Yes, they tasted as good as they look!)











Here Mr. Conte is giving a wonderful thank you to everyone involved in the event and magazine. 


Overall, a fun, memorable event! 

1 comment:

  1. This was an outstanding event. I am so overwhelmed to watch the magazine launch party photographs. At some domestic event location rentals in my city there will be some fashion events organized in the next month. I will definitely attend those events and would share photographs with you all via my blog!

    ReplyDelete