Wednesday, September 23, 2015

White Water Reminiscing


While enjoying the last days of Summer, I decided to have a peaceful and relaxing time fountain-side to sit and reminisce. I love coming to this spot to watch the sunset and enjoy a magazine. My outfit was inspired by Marilyn Monroe from The Seven Year Itch and is almost completely vintage head to toe. I wanted to have a fun and happy look to enter into Lookbook's White-Out contest. You can find my look at: http://lookbook.nu/look/7783534-Kelly-Acord-Vintage-Heels-White-Water-Reminiscing


When I think of an all white outfit, this was the first thing to pop into my head. 



This magazine is now one of my new favorites. Vintage Beautiful offers a look at great antique ideas and ways to decorate your home with a vintage flair. Get one for yourself and soon you'll find yourself redecorating your place.  





My shoes are vintage by Kelly Acord, a label that seems difficult to find out about, but a genius behind some gorgeous shoes. 


My gloves are vintage, hand beaded with white and off white pearls and my bag is from the 1950's/60's. 




1 comment:

  1. Nice photoshoot :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete