Saturday, April 12, 2014

April Fashionista's Event: Featuring Binzario Couture



This post is definitely not going to be about me. Last night I had the honor of being able to watch my good friend Andre Yabin and his partner Luis Nazario show their amazing 'couture to the max' gowns to us Fashionista's. Binzario Couture is going to be the first on my list of who to design my wedding dress.

But yes, I was going to feature my outfit on lookbook so why not add it. This is actually a romper from Love Culture that looks more like a dress.

You would think you were getting glimpses of what's to be shown in Fashion Week. Andre and Luis are very talented designers, and I strive to be like them one day soon. I also had a chance to photograph the dresses myself. The link to Binzario is: http://www.binzario.com/ Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment