Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hopped Off The Plane At L.A.X.





Spring in Dallas means discovering the latest trends on the runway. I had the opportunity to attend a show at the Frontiers of Flight Museum, featuring local designers collections. I arrived wearing all black attire. Shown above is a black jumpsuit by Virgo. The rest of the look is thrifted. Thrifting is one of my favorite things to do, and seems to be a very popular thing these days that people try to take credit for. You wouldn't believe the things you could find, from high dollar labels, to old and vintage clothing. 

Photography isn't a career that I will be pursuing anytime soon, but it too is one of my favorite things to do. I love to attend shows and photograph the models as the come down the runway. Here are a couple shots from the show!






No comments:

Post a Comment