Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Coachella On My Mind








After watching Coachella from the comfort of my own home, and yesterday being Earth day, you can say I was a bit inspired to be one of the many fashion bloggers to make a look in honor of these special events. Yes that is my dog Chanel, who decided to star in my look. Featured above is a kimono from Cotton On that I have been waiting two years to finally put together a look with, and the crop top is from Forever 21.

Of course, Jeffrey Campbell Litas go with everything and should be a staple in every girl's wardrobe. Also, every Coachella style outfit consists of a nice hat and some sunglasses. It's almost a hippie style, with an urban edge to it.

To end this post I should probably leave off on some note talking about the Earth. Always throw away your trash, don't liter, recycle all your plastics, and celebrate this Spring by giving your yard or garden a face-lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment