Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Latino Fashion Week



Last week I had the pleasure of attending Latino Fashion Week, watching some of Dallas' top Latino designers feature their best works. My dress is vintage and thrifted, and I couldn't tell you where it is even from. I had to hand sew most of it to fit me. I always love the classic Old Hollywood glamour look.

Here are some shots with my good friend Jarrod Fresquez, model Torriell Williams, and designer Anthony Muelle of Hueso Outlaw.




Here are my shots of the beautiful pieces shown. 











I had such a lovely time and sure do enjoy a good fashion show.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! You look fab with the black dress. I actually saw a somehow similar dress and I might bid on it. Hope I will look as fab as you if I'll wear the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you that's too sweet! I'm completely sure you can work it. I hope you get it! Feel free to follow me! :)

    ReplyDelete