Friday, May 9, 2014

Sharp Dressed Girl



Over the the years, the style of pants continues to change. We have switched from baggy to skinny within our trends multiple times. But there is always a nice in between, especially when it comes to business wear. People can tailor their suits to fit them how ever they please, but a nice loose trouser seems to always be acceptable. On women, it gives them a masculine look that they can dress up for work, or even to go out in. My pants are Calvin Klein, my Blazer is Banana Republic, and my halter top is from H&M. And of course, you can't go wrong with a briefcase style, top handle bag, by Louis Vuitton.


Cara Delevingne has risen to the top of the current modeling industry. From her street style, model off duty looks, to her event wear, she is pretty close to perfection in my eyes. My look was inspired by her white Burberry suit. Although, her pants were obviously tailored to fit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment