Thursday, May 8, 2014

Meeting The King Of Shoes


Last Saturday was a very memorable day for me. Not only did I win Steve Madden heels in a drawing, I got them signed by the one and only Steve Madden himself while having the opportunity to meet him at Belk. I was more overwhelmed than starstruck really. For one, I never win anything because I like to think I don't have the best luck. Two, everything happened so fast I can hardly remember what I even said to him. I tried to cram as much as I could into one sentence because that's all I actually had time to say to Mr. Madden. 


Here are my paparazzi shots of him arriving down the escalator!


 The line to see him took a little over an hour, but it turned into one big party, and I even made some new friends. I also signed up for Belk's store card and I ended up walking out with a free giant gift bad of makeup.



As you can tell by my face in the picture above, I was having a great time. I was even more excited to keep these amazing heels with his signature on the sole. I ended up getting a Steve Madden shirt with his signature on it too, which isn't featured, but I'm sure I'll be wearing it in another post.

The link for these beauties is: http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Shoes/Shop/Womens/Pumps/Platform/PRD~2900240EQUALITY/Steve+Madden+Equality+Pump.jsp?cm_mmc=SearchDex-_-Products-_-Platform-_-steve-madden-equality-pump-P2900240EQUALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment