Thursday, June 12, 2014

50's Baby Doll Dress For My "I Do"


If you are looking to wear dresses casually and aren't sure how, then I will tell you. It's not just an easy thing to accomplish like the celebrities in our favorite TV shows. The great thing about lace dresses is that you can dress it up or dress it down. Add bling to look glamorous, or pair it with some boots for your daily on the go schedule. There are many different styles you can pull off with this one essential piece for your summer wardrobe. 


My dress featured is from a great online boutique, Little By Little. With their concept of little by little bringing an outfit to life piece by piece, they won me over. They have such adorable, unique pieces and they are definitely worth checking out. Here is the link to my dress: http://lblboutique.com/collections/dresses/products/lace-mini-smock-dress.


I have been asked multiple times where my floppy hats are from. I didn't know whether to feel embarrassed or proud. But once again, I give Wal-Mart full credit for their decent selection of hats. My glasses are by the wonderful Brian Atwood, and my necklace is from Charming Charlie (heaven for jewelry lovers).




Lastly, these beautiful babies are by the great Steve Madden, who I met about a month ago (scroll down to see my post). And my perfectly fit title are lyrics by Lana Del Rey from her song "Yayo".

No comments:

Post a Comment